Note: Due to the format limitations on blogspot blogs, I publish the full versions of my weekly previews and picks column on HubPages.com. HubPages is an online article publishing platform and as such it allows me to incorporate images and video much easier than blogspot does. The full versions of my weekly previews and picks are available here on HubPages.

In addition, most of the other posts on this blog are also published on Bleacher Report, a sports writing site. They can be found here on my Bleacher Report profile

My Picks for the Wildcard Round of 2009 NFL Playoffs

Well, much like the fans in Minnesota and Arizona, I'm a bit late to the game this week, but, for what it is worth, here are my picks both straight up and against the spread.

I'll be somewhat brief and to the point rather than dwelling any further on the fact that two teams are struggling to sell tickets to a playoff, including one who hasn't had that opportunity in 47 years including the entire time they've resided in their current host city. (READ THE ENTIRE POST ON HUBPAGES)

The picks:

Atlanta (-1) at Arizona

SU: Atlanta

ATS: Atlanta

Indianapolis (-1.5) at San Diego

SU: Indy

ATS: Indy

Baltimore (-3.5) at Miami

SU: Baltimore

ATS: Miami

Philadelphia (-3) at Minnesota

SU: Philly

ATS: Philly

Weekly Record:

SU: 2-2

ATS: 1-3

Overall Record:

SU: 2-2

ATS: 1-3

Related Posts with Thumbnails